Handyman – Housing Association
My client is a reputable housing association in South-West London looking for a qualified Handyman to join them.
The position is for a full-time permanent Handyman to carry out remedial works on the Housing Associations properties.
This includes works on voids, plastering, painting & decorating, minor repairs, damp work and other trades.
- To be able to undertake multi trade works tasks in occupied properties
- To have high levels of customer service skills
- To be able to communicate any problems and issue to all stakeholders
- To deliver works to a high quality with no defects
- To have a good understanding and awareness of health and safety
- To travel to suppliers in order to collect relevant materials and equipment
- To liaise with occupiers of designated properties in order to carry out work to the client satisfaction
- Current and valid full & clean driving licence
- Previous Site Based experience
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation